We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
During the fasting, every housewife wants to pamper her family with delicious fragrant pastries. There are a lot of recipes with lean ingredients. Incredibly, even your favorite charlotte can be prepared without kefir and eggs. Use proven recipes, and you will cook this delicious treat very often. Adding here your favorite seasonings and products, you can gather every weekend with the whole family for a cup of hot fragrant tea with fragrant pastries.
Such baking ideal for cooking not only in fasting. Unlike classic charlotte, the filling is chopped with a grater, so the dessert looks unusual and very tasty.
- 230 g of wheat flour;
- 230 g of fine sugar or powder;
- a pinch of baking powder;
- 210 g semolina;
- 140 g of vegetable margarine;
- 450 g of sour apples.
- Cook apples, saving them from the core and peel. Grate them on a coarse grater or cut into thin long strips of the same size.
- Mix all ingredients except margarine. It should be a dry, friable mixture.
- Spread dry dough and filling in layers on the cooked greased form. You can sprinkle some apples with sugar.
- The top layer is dough. Grate pre-frozen margarine on top of it.
- Bake in a hot oven for 50 minutes, checking the readiness with a wooden stick.
“NoSpacing”> Your guests will certainly enjoy such an unusual and very tasty dessert. Be prepared for the fact that the recipe is sure to be asked. After all, ingredients that are unusual at first glance are ideally combined in this fragrant pastry.
- 20 g of soda quenched with vinegar;
- 150 g coconut sugar;
- 140 g of coconut milk;
- 15 g of ground ginger and cinnamon;
- 320 g semolina;
- 260 g of mineral water;
- 240 g of wheat flour;
- 250 g of apples.
- Cook apples, peeling and removing the core, chop them.
- Thoroughly mix all the dry ingredients, only then pour in a thin stream of coconut milk and water. Mix gently and add soda.
- In a greased and sprinkled with 1 tablespoon false semolina form, lay out most of the dough with a spatula.
- Pour apple filling evenly, sprinkle with a little sugar.
- Pour with the remaining dough and smooth the surface with a spatula or spoon.
- Bake in the oven, turned on for an average temperature for about an hour, periodically checking the readiness of baking with a toothpick or wooden skewer.
Charlotte "Honey Symphony" in a slow cooker
It is recommended to cook such pastries in a slow cooker. So you can significantly reduce the cooking time, and the result will surely please you. Instead of the usual filling with apples, there will be a mixture of fruits.
- 20 g baking powder;
- 90 g of refined oil;
- 25 g of lemon peel;
- 40 g of natural linden honey;
- 260 g of water;
- 130 g of sugar;
- 260 g of apples, peaches and pears;
- 320 g of wheat flour.
- Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan, combine to a homogeneous state with honey.
- Sugar mix with zest and pour hot liquid.
- Combine flour with baking powder, add in small portions lemon-honey syrup and mix thoroughly.
- Peel and cut the fruit into small slices.
- Cook a bowl of multicookers for baking with margarine and flour. Pour out half the dough. Put the filling and pour the rest of the dough.
- Cook in the "Baking" mode for 35 minutes. Sometimes this time is short, so readiness must be checked.
Banana Charlotte with apples in milk
In most cases such baked goods are prepared in natural milk, but in strict fasting you can replace it with coconut. The difference will practically not be felt, and the charlotte will certainly turn out lush and juicy. If you do not observe fasting, you can add 2 large eggs to the dough, but even without them this delicacy will certainly be a favorite dessert in your family.
- 70 g refined oil;
- 200 g banana;
- 240 g of sugar;
- 220 g Antonovka or other acidic apple varieties;
- 45 g of nuts (it is better to take walnuts);
- 260 g of coconut or natural milk;
- a pinch of confectionery powder for baking;
- 340 g premium flour;
- 90 g of prunes.
- Peel and chop the apples into small slices.
- Mix sugar with banana and mash into a homogeneous mass with a fork. Pour in refined butter and milk.
- Combine the baking powder with flour and add a tablespoon to the banana mass, mixing gently so that there are no lumps left.
- Cover a small baking sheet with high sides with baking paper and grease with margarine.
- Pour most of the dough, put the filling with a spatula. You don’t need to sprinkle sugar, the dough is pretty sweet.
- Put the remaining dough and garnish with chopped nuts. Shake the pan a little so that the nuts are immersed in baking. Thanks to this trick, they will not burn.
- Bake in a hot oven for 45 minutes. Cool the prepared charlotte completely, only then cut into portioned slices.
Charlotte without eggs and semolina
It would seem, what charlotte can be prepared without the usual ingredients, such as kefir, semolina and eggs? But there are interchangeable components. If kefir was not found, it is completely replaced by sour cream, diluted with water or milk, you can do without semolina, as well as without eggs, which many are allergic to.
So, you need:
- 2 glasses of flour (it is better to take a measuring glass with divisions);
- 1 cup of sour cream diluted with milk (you can take a package of 200 g and bring milk to 250 g);
- 1 measuring cup of granulated sugar or powder;
- 0.5 packs (usually sell 200 g, take half) of the oil;
- from 4 to 6 pcs. apples, depending on the size of the fruit;
- 0.5 small tablespoons of soda;
- vanilla sugar, cinnamon to taste.
Even a completely inexperienced housewife can cook charlotte from these products.
Preparation of the test:
- Sift the flour, add all the loose ingredients.
- The softened butter is mixed with flour and sugar until smooth.
- Add diluted sour cream and mix well.
In this case, citric acid can be omitted, as sour cream will give acidity and soda will be extinguished by itself. The dough should turn out a little liquid, and this is necessary for making charlotte.
- Rinse and soak raisins in warm water for 30 minutes.
- Cut apples into slices (without core). For gourmets - it is better to peel. Sprinkle with cinnamon, mix gently, being careful not to damage the slices.
- Lubricate the mold and lightly fry with flour
- Arrange apples, raisins on top.
- Pour with dough, you can even out with a spoon or hands soaked in water.
- Put in the oven for 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
With the correctly prepared dough and all the preparatory procedures, the charlotte will easily move away from the pan.
Charlotte without eggs and sugar
This charlotte is suitable for dieters. There is flour, but after counting the calories, we can conclude that they are insignificant. Replacing granulated sugar with honey, their number can still be reduced.
- 5-6 peeled and sliced apples;
- 1 full glass of sour cream, diluted with milk or water;
- 2 tablespoons of honey (for convenience, it can be dissolved in a water bath);
- 2 measured tablespoons of flour;
- about 80-100 g of butter (it is better to take butter);
- a pinch (about half a small spoon) of soda;
- for lovers - vanilla sugar and cinnamon to taste.
To make charlotte you need:
- Mix all loose ingredients (flour, soda, vanillin).
- Grind with oil until smooth.
- Add honey, sour cream and mix again.
- Lubricate the pan with butter, lightly dousing it with flour.
- Gently cut and sprinkled apples with cinnamon to the bottom of the mold.
- Put the dough on top and put in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 40-50 minutes.
Charlotte without eggs and milk
This is a lean charlotte.
For baking, you need to cook the products:
- 3/4 tablespoon measuring glass of orange juice;
- 3/4 cup sugar (brown is taken);
- 1/3 cup odorless sunflower oil;
- a pinch or 1/2 part of a small spoon of soda;
- 1 measuring cup of flour;
- lemon juice (about a teaspoon).
To prepare, take a large bowl and mix:
- Brown sugar.
- To it add orange and lemon juice.
- Pour in sunflower oil and beat everything until sugar dissolves.
- Pour the sifted flour and knead until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- Dilute soda in water and pour into the dough. Mix well again.
- The mixture is poured into a mold with apples cut and laid out in advance (grease the bottom of the mold with butter and lightly fluff either semolina or breadcrumbs).
- The oven warms up to 190 degrees, the baking time is 1 hour. After that, the oven turns off, the form with charlotte should remain in the oven for about 50 minutes.
Charlotte "Lean" without kefir and eggs
The name itself explains that only herbal ingredients will be used to make this amazingly delicious treat. But despite this, the pastries will be very tasty and magnificent. Charlotte prepared in this way will remain fresh for a long time.
- 310 g semolina;
- 230 g of wheat flour;
- 260 g of water;
- 15 g of soda (be sure to pay off with the help of vinegar);
- 300 g coconut sugar;
- 30 g refined oil or melted vegetable margarine;
- 700 g of apples with sourness;
- a pinch of vanilla sugar or cinnamon.
- Sift flour into a deep bowl.
- Pour water into a saucepan, bring to a boil and pour flour, gently stirring with a spatula. The mass should be uniform and without lumps.
- Combine semolina with coconut sugar, margarine or butter and add this loose mixture to boiled flour. Only then can you put soda in the dough.
- Peel and cut the apples into thin slices of the same size.
- Generously spread a deep baking sheet with a margarine and sprinkle with flour or small bread crumbs.
- Lay out part of the dough, nicely lay apple filling over the entire surface, sprinkle with cinnamon or vanilla.
- Using a spoon or spatula, pour over the remaining dough and gently smooth.
- Bake for about 60 minutes. Readiness can be checked with a toothpick, if the dough does not stretch - the charlotte is ready.
Charlotte lean (video)
Charlotte is a very popular dessert in every family. You can add any products here, it is almost impossible to spoil it. But do not forget about the most important ingredients, without which even the best housewife will not succeed in baking - this is your love and care. Only with them charlotte will be perfect, fragrant and the most delicious! Cook with love, and your associates will certainly appreciate your efforts! Bon appetit and culinary inspiration!