All lovers of flour products will like low-calorie pastries. After all, it is very pleasant: you do not need to worry about gained kilograms and deprive yourself of delicious food, but you just need to know the correct recipes. You can eat baked goods without harming your figure.
Oatmeal Pie with Apples (80 total calories)
Many believe that losing weight is necessary without sweets, but this is not so. Baking is also allowed. There are various recipes for healthy dishes that do not affect the figure in any way. For example, you can make a diet oatmeal pie with apples.
- half a glass of whole wheat flour;
- half a glass of cereal;
- a pair of eggs;
- a glass of fat-free kefir;
- 2-3 small tablespoons of honey;
- a small spoon of baking powder;
- 4-5 apples;
- First you need to prepare a clean bowl. There you should combine flour and oatmeal, pouring these ingredients with kefir. In this form, the mass should stand for about an hour.
- We are waiting for the oatmeal to swell. In the meantime, peel the apples and cut into slices.
- After time, add the baking powder to the mixture. Some also add cinnamon to flavor the dessert. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Next, you need to take a baking dish and spread it with parchment paper, and sprinkle flour on top. Then you need to lay out apple slices in such a way that there are no visible gaps.
- Top with the cooked mixture. The dough should not be very thick, but also liquid too.
- We send the form to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for half an hour.
- Low-calorie pie is ready. It can be served with low fat yogurt.
How many calories are in this dessert? A little, just 80 kcal per serving!
Diet curd casserole: low-calorie baking PP
Diet casserole differs from the classic ingredients. The usual dessert is made from flour and sugar, and these components are absent in the diet dish. Due to this, the cottage cheese casserole becomes dietary, which means it has few calories.
It is better to choose a silicone mold, since it does not require lubrication.
- 410 grams of fat-free cottage cheese;
- 2-3 tablets of sweetener;
- 110 grams of raisins;
- 2 large spoons of semolina;
- First you need to thoroughly wash the raisins. Then pour it into a clean bowl and pour water. Leave the soaked raisins for half an hour. After that, it will be necessary to drain the water, and dry the raisins by putting it on a paper towel.
- The sweetener should be dissolved in a small amount of boiled water.
- Put the cottage cheese in another bowl. Send him raisins, sweetener, semolina, egg, salt and vanilla on the tip of a knife.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- Put the curd into the baking dish and smooth the surface.
- Meanwhile, the oven should already have warmed up to 180 degrees. It is necessary to place a form in it for half an hour. As a golden crust appears, the casserole can be removed.
Dietary oatmeal cookies on kefir
There are various recipes for cooking diet cakes. Very tasty and useful are oatmeal cookies on kefir.
- 110 ml of kefir;
- 110 grams of oatmeal;
- a small spoon of cinnamon;
- a large spoon of honey;
- First you need to pour oatmeal with kefir.
- Pour raisins into another cup and pour boiling water over it. Insist for about half an hour.
- Combine both mixtures. There to send honey and cinnamon. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Form cookies from the finished mass.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay out the formed cookies on top.
- Send the baking sheet to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Such cookies can be consumed even at night. This will not affect the figure.
For those who are used to eating right and do not want to gain weight, but at the same time want to eat sweets, you can prepare diet cheesecakes.
- 230 grams of low fat cottage cheese;
- a pair of large spoons of whole grain flour;
- a pair of apples;
- a large spoon of sugar;
- cinnamon on the tip of a knife.
- First you need to turn on the oven and heat to 190 degrees.
- Put the cottage cheese in a clean bowl and drive the egg into a separate bowl. This is done so that pieces of shell are not found in the yolks. Then combine the cottage cheese and eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Peel the apples and remove the core. Then they should be grated in any way.
- To the mass of cottage cheese and eggs you need to add cinnamon, granulated sugar, flour and an apple. All ingredients are thoroughly mixed until a homogeneous consistency.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form cheese cakes from the prepared mass, wetting hands in water so that the mass does not stick. Put them on a baking sheet and put in the oven for 20 minutes.
If you rub apples on a coarse grater, their taste in cheesecakes will feel better.
Diet Cake: Easy Low-Calorie Baking Recipe
Yes, even on a diet you can absorb cakes and enjoy life!
- a glass of flour;
- 210 grams of sugar;
- 3-4 eggs;
- 3 bananas;
- a pair of kiwi;
- 3-4 packets of jelly;
- 110 ml of red wine.
- First you need to beat the eggs with a mixer.
- Send flour there. Beat again.
- Then chop the banana and send to the mass.
- Prepare a baking dish by covering it with baking paper. Pour the mixture into the mold and put in the oven for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, you will need to peel and cut the fruit into small pieces.
- Pull the finished cake out of the oven and put on a plate. It should cool. Then it must be cut in half.
- Pour boiling water over a bag of gelatin. Once the gelatin syrup has cooled a little, you can water the lower cake, and the upper - soak in wine. Then put pieces of fruit between the cakes.
- Dilute gelatin and cover the whole cake.
- Ready dessert sent to the refrigerator until solidified.
Dietary oat pancakes
Low-calorie curd buns: nutritional value and method of preparation
Almost every person who adheres to a diet, there is a desire to enjoy pastries. In this situation, diet buns will come to the rescue, the calorie content of which is only 104 calories, protein - 14.8 g, fat - 2.62 g, carbohydrates - 5.46 g.
You will need:
- half a kilogram of fat-free cottage cheese;
- a couple of dining spoons of corn starch;
- a pinch of salt;
- a pinch of vanillin;
- dessert spoon of ground cinnamon;
- 3 eggs;
- 8 tablets of sweetener.
Step-by-step method of preparation:
- In a deep bowl, cottage cheese is mixed with eggs and salt.
- Sweetener tablets are crushed to a powder.
- The resulting sweet powder along with vanilla is added to the curd mass.
- In small portions, starch is added to the same container. Everything is mixed until smooth.
- Oven such buns are needed in small silicone molds.
- The curd mass is evenly spread over all the tins until their middle.
- Buns are baked in the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees.
In the absence of silicone molds, you can use disposable aluminum containers, but in this case, the finished pies will take a slightly greenish tint.
The whole secret of low-calorie baking is to replace certain ingredients. For example, flour, sugar, eggs and butter will help to gain extra pounds. Their number can be reduced or completely replaced with other components. You can add only proteins to the dough, and it is better to remove wheat flour from the composition altogether. Cottage cheese is usually added fat-free, and margarine is put in place of butter.