We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Armenian cuisine is the oldest of all Asian cuisines. Her recipes are passed on unchanged from generation to generation. A special place of honor in it is occupied by Armenian pastries. The best recipes are presented below.
It is impossible to imagine Armenian cuisine without real pita bread. On the shelves in stores there are a huge number of them. But it will be much tastier if you cook pita bread yourself.
To do this, you will need:
- flour - 500 g;
- water - 250 ml;
- salt to taste;
- butter or margarine - 30 g.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Important: water must be hot. Then the dough will turn out more tender.
- If you have time, let the test stand for 30 minutes. But you can immediately start baking.
- The secret of perfect pita bread is its thickness: we roll out the dough as thin as possible.
- Each layer is fried over low heat in a pan.
Homemade pita bread can be used as a basis for making rolls with many different fillings. For example: mix eggs, herbs, cheese, garlic and mayonnaise, wrap in homemade pita bread - a great snack is ready.
"Bread is the head of everything!" In Armenia, this saying is also relevant, as in the rest of the world. Matnakash homemade bread is always present on the table.
To cook it, you will need:
- a glass of flour;
- dry yeast - packaging;
- vegetable oil - 20 ml;
- incomplete glass of water;
- salt and sugar as desired.
- Knead the dough from the ingredients, let it brew for 60 minutes.
- Gently roll up the dough in the shape of an oval or circle. Let us brew for 40 minutes again.
- We make furrows on the test, and then bake at 200 degrees for half an hour.
Fragrant homemade bread is ready to eat.
Gata (Kyata) Armenian
No Caucasian cuisine can do without delicious sweets, which will appeal to both children and adults. In Armenia, this is Ghat's pie.
To prepare it, the following ingredients are required:
- oil - 100 g;
- flour - 500 g;
- yeast - 6 g;
- water - 250 ml.
- flour - 600 g;
- icing sugar - 300 g;
- oil - 300 g;
- vanillin - 1 packet.
- First, prepare the dough: mix all the ingredients and leave in a warm place.
- We make the filling: grind the butter and flour to a homogeneous consistency, add the powder and vanillin. The filling should turn out friable, without lumps.
- The ripened dough is divided into several equal parts. We roll it into layers no more than 2 mm thick. Then we grease each with oil. Fold each other and roll again. We perform this procedure 5 times.
- Divide the resulting dough into 3 equal parts. From each we make a cake. Put the filling evenly in the center. We connect the edges of the cakes. It is necessary to give the pie a round shape.
- Grease with yolk. We pierce in several places.
- Gatu should be baked for 30 minutes at 190 degrees.
For taste, add walnuts to the filling. This will give the cake a special piquancy.
Gata can also be made in the form of cookies. To do this, the resulting dough is rolled into rectangular seams, add the filling with a thin layer and rolled into a roll. The roll is cut into equal small pieces. It is also baked, reducing the cooking time to 20 minutes.
The most popular sweet of Armenian cuisine is, of course, baklava. She is loved all over the world. Making dessert is easy enough at home.
- flour - 600 g;
- sugar - 200 g;
- butter - 1 pack;
- sour cream - 1 can;
- honey - 350 g;
- soda on the tip of a knife;
- egg - 2 pcs.;
- ground cinnamon - 1 tsp;
- cardamom to taste;
- vanillin - 1 packet;
- walnuts - 2 cups.
How to cook:
- Knead sour cream, butter (previously softened), egg and soda. Constantly mixing, put the flour in small portions. The result is a soft, lush dough. It should be infused for about 30 minutes.
- Making the filling. Most walnuts are minced together in spices and sugar. A small portion of the crushed nuts is left to decorate the sweets.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts. From each we make thin cake. Take a baking dish with high edges. Lubricate with plenty of oil. We spread the layers of dough. Between them we put the filling in even layers. Grease the upper layer with yolk to get a beautiful color when baking.
- Cut into rhombuses or squares. We decorate each of them with walnuts.
- Put the dessert for 15 minutes in the oven at 200 degrees.
- After 15 minutes, we take out the form, repeat the cuts and fill with melted 100 g of oil. For another 40 minutes in the oven.
- During this time, we are preparing a second fill. To do this, melt the honey, mix with a glass of water and half a glass of sugar.
- After 40 minutes, we take out the form from the oven, cover it with a second fill and let the treat cool and soak well.
Delicious fragrant baklava is ready. Enjoy yourself and make your loved ones happy!
Someone close to him has a birthday, and the birthday man is a connoisseur of Armenian cuisine? Then this recipe will definitely come in handy!
- flour - 0.5 kg;
- condensed milk - 1 can;
- oil - 2 packs;
- baking powder dough - 1 pack;
- sour cream - 1 can;
- egg - 1 piece;
- chocolate (preferably dark) - 1 bar;
- cocoa powder - 4 tbsp. l .;
- a glass of sugar.
- To begin, mix a pack of butter with half a glass of sugar and an egg until a homogeneous consistency.
- In the resulting mass, add baking powder and sour cream.
- Constantly mixing, put the flour in small portions. We remove the resulting dough for half an hour in the refrigerator.
- Cooking cream. To do this, add half a packet of butter and sugar and 1 tablespoon of cocoa. We put on a slow fire. In the other dishes, put the remaining butter, cocoa and condensed milk. The contents of the two plates are thoroughly mixed. We remove the resulting mixture in the refrigerator.
- We divide the dough into 10 parts. From each roll thin cake. Bake in the oven at 190 degrees for 2-3 minutes.
- Grease cakes with cream. Cakes should be warm.
- Garnish with grated dark chocolate.
- The cake should be allowed to infuse at room temperature for 2 hours, and then it should be removed in the cold for several hours. Then we cut off the edges and cut the cake in the form of rhombuses, which are laid out on a plate in the form of a star.
For those who love a sweeter, you can take boiled condensed milk for baking.
Baklava Armenian at home
Baking Armenian cuisine is distinguished by its taste, aroma and tenderness. If you have a feast on your nose, then choosing these dishes as a treat, you will never lose and will surely please the guests with your amazing table.