The number of people who have refused animal products in favor of vegetarian cuisine is steadily increasing every year. Therefore, interest in such recipes reached a peak. Vegetarian casserole has become especially popular among modern housewives. These dishes are prepared on the basis of vegetables, herbs, pasta, so everyone can choose the right recipe according to their own preferences.
Popular vegetable casserole
From childhood, many people know the taste of vegetable casseroles cooked in the oven. They tried to serve this dish both for the festive feast and for Sunday dinner.
Appetizing and rosy vegetable casserole is prepared from the following ingredients:
- medium-sized potatoes - 4-5 pieces;
- 2 small carrots;
- tomatoes - 3-4 pieces;
- 2 medium onions;
- medium squash;
- sweet pepper, clove of garlic;
- a pinch of salt;
- 2 tablespoons lean mayonnaise.
Prepare the casserole in the following way:
- The form in which the casserole will be cooked is greased with vegetable oil.
- Raw peeled potatoes are cut into circles and laid in a layer on the bottom of the mold, slightly salted.
- Carrots are cut into thin circles and stacked on top of the potatoes.
- Onions are cut in half rings and layed in a layer on carrots ...
- Zucchini is cut into thin rings, layed on top of the onion, slightly salted.
- A layer of sliced tomatoes distributed over zucchini, lay eggplant, cut into circles.
- Chopped pepper, sprinkle on top of the casseroles, pour the dish with mayonnaise and garlic squeezed into it.
- The form is placed in the oven and baked until a crust appears.
Casserole with potatoes and soy
Casserole is an excellent dish that will help to quickly satisfy your hunger and will be a wonderful decoration on the table.
To prepare a casserole with potatoes and soy, you need to prepare the following ingredients:
- 8 potatoes;
- 200 grams of soya minced meat;
- A couple of onions;
- A couple of cloves of garlic;
- Half a pack of butter;
- Two eggs;
- Three tablespoons of sunflower oil;
- 100 grams of cheese;
- Salt and spices according to taste.
A casserole is prepared in the following sequence:
- Cook the minced meat until it swells.
- Peel the potatoes. We wash it and rub it on a regular grater.
- We clean the onions and three on a grater.
- Add cooked onions, garlic, salt and pepper to the potato mix. All this mix.
- Pour a little oil into the frying pan and finely mode there another portion of the onion. After that, fry it for a couple of minutes and pour there shabby carrots with soya minced meat. Now we fry all this for 10 minutes along with spices.
- Add a little oil to the prepared form and spread the potato and soybean layers alternately. Rub the cheese on top.
- We put in the oven and bake for an hour. After that we take out the dish and give it a little time to cool.
Mushroom casserole casserole with potatoes
Potato casserole with the addition of mushrooms is appreciated not only for its taste, but also considered a useful and nutritious product. It is suitable for those who are fond of the vegetarian method of nutrition, and those who observe periods of abstinence during fasting.
For "mushroom combining" should be prepared:
- 4 medium-sized potatoes;
- 200 g of mushrooms (you can use freshly frozen);
- 1 small onion;
- 3 small pickled cucumbers;
- flour - 2 tablespoons;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Step by step recipe:
- The peeled potatoes are rubbed on a coarse grater, mixed with flour, salt and pepper.
- Mushrooms are chopped finely, onions are cut into large half rings, salt and black pepper are mixed and stewed under the lid until cooked.
- Pickled cucumbers are cut into small cubes.
- The baking dish is lined with foil from the inside, on which potatoes, mushrooms with onions, cucumbers, potatoes are laid in layers.
- The casserole is covered with foil on top and placed in the oven for baking.
- After 40 minutes, the top layer of the foil is removed and baking is continued for another 15 minutes until a golden crust appears.
Potato-curd casserole for vegans
It’s easy to prepare a beautiful and nutritious casserole. In addition, you can diversify its appearance with an interesting design. Such a dish can be prepared for the holiday and the reception of guests, but this dish is not suitable for strict followers of vegetarianism, as it includes cottage cheese.
Potato-curd casserole is prepared from the following ingredients:
- ready-made mashed potatoes - 500 g;
- cottage cheese from 5% fat content - 100 g;
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup;
- ground paprika - 2 tbsp. l .;
- 2 tsp Basilica
- salt to taste.
- Ready mashed potatoes are divided into two equal parts, grind the cottage cheese to a homogeneous consistency.
- The first part of the puree is mixed with half the cottage cheese and basil.
- The second part of the puree is mixed with ketchup and paprika.
- The baking dish is greased with oil, mashed potatoes spread in arbitrary stripes.
- The casserole is sent to the oven for 40 minutes, after which the oven is turned off and left to cool.
Casserole can be sprinkled with grated cheese mixed with finely chopped herbs. This will add a new flavor note to the dish.
Mushroom Rice Casserole
For those who, for some reason, are forced to abandon the consumption of potatoes, cooks offer a substitute in the form of rice. From this cereal you can cook a delicious mushroom casserole, which can be served as an independent dish or side dish.
List of ingredients:
- 300 g of rice;
- 200 g of boiled mushrooms;
- 100 g onions;
- 100 g of carrots;
- 50 g of vegetable oil;
- a pinch of salt, herbs to taste.
- The onions are peeled and finely chopped, the carrots are rubbed on a coarse grater.
- Onions and carrots are sautéed over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Boiled mushrooms are crushed using a meat grinder, rice is boiled until tender, washed.
- All ingredients are mixed, add greens, salt, spread in a mold.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown.
A variant of this recipe is the replacement of mushrooms with soy. It can be purchased at any supermarket, boiled until tender, and further manipulations are carried out like with mushrooms.
Vegetarian Pizza Zucchini Casserole
Fans of pizza and any other Italian pastries will like the recipe for squash casseroles. Despite the fact that this dish belongs to the category of vegetarian dishes, it is not inferior in taste to meat aromatic pastries.
For this squash casserole should prepare the components:
- 1-2 medium squash;
- 2-3 eggplant;
- 2 carrots;
- 3-4 medium tomatoes;
- 2 onions;
- 200 g of boiled mushrooms;
- ketchup "Chile" - 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt, pepper to taste.
- Zucchini cut into small circles, slightly salted.
- Eggplant cut into circles, similarly chopped carrots.
- Vegetables are laid out in a prepared form in layers.
- The first layer is zucchini.
- Eggplant and onions cut in half rings are spread on the zucchini.
- The next layer is spread carrots, mushrooms.
- Top “pizza” is closed with zucchini, poured with ketchup mixed with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 50 g of water.
- The casserole is baked in a preheated oven. The dish is ready when it becomes soft and easily pierced with a knife.
Those who do not adhere to strict vegetarian principles are advised to add a couple of eggs to the zucchini casserole. They will bind the ingredients together and make the casserole strong.
Vegetarian Potato Casserole (video)
Any recipe for a delicious casserole will be a real table decoration. This masterpiece of cooking is easy to prepare, tasty and nutritious, so you can give preference to it at the festive table and hosting guests. This dish is suitable for both children and adults, and those who observe fasting and diet.