Pork is the most popular ingredient in many cuisines of the world. Meat dishes are present on the table both on ordinary days and on holidays. Shish kebabs, gravy, meatballs: all names and not to list. A special place in this list is occupied by pork casseroles. They are simple in execution, do not require much time for cooking, but at the same time they are distinguished by a gentle and rich taste and can become an ornament of any feast.
Potato casserole with pork
Pork with potatoes is a versatile dish. Even those who are just beginning to master the culinary art will be able to cook it.
- boiled potatoes - 5-6 large tubers;
- pork pulp - 300-500 g;
- onion - 1 pc.;
- salt, spices to taste;
- cheese 150 g;
- parsley for decoration.
Stages of cooking:
- Chopped pork is cut into small pieces and laid out in a pre-oiled form. Add salt, spices.
- Potatoes are rubbed on a coarse grater. Onions - thin half rings.
- Spread the onion evenly on the meat, and on top the potatoes. Do not forget to salt, but very moderately.
- The potato layer is smeared with a little mayonnaise.
- We put the mold in the oven, heated to a temperature of 190-200 degrees.
- After 40 minutes, add a little more mayonnaise, sprinkle with cheese on top. Return to the oven until a golden crust appears.
- Serve the dish, decorating with chopped herbs.
Such a casserole is good not only in warm but also cold. By adding an additional layer of fresh tomatoes, you can give the casserole some piquancy.
Casserole "Man's happiness"
Meat dishes are favorite among the majority of the stronger sex.
For casserole you will need:
- pork tenderloin (any other part can be, but without wires) - 500 g;
- mushrooms (it is better to use forest ones, but in the absence of such mushrooms are also suitable) - 300 g;
- 4 large potato tubers;
- one red onion;
- cheese - 150 g;
- cream - 100 ml;
- 2 medium carrots;
- one egg;
- sour cream - 100 g;
- salt, spices (black allspice).
- Finely chop the onions and mushrooms. Coarsely rub the carrots.
- In hot oil, fry the onions, add mushrooms and carrots to it. Continue to fry over low heat. Add salt to taste.
- Pork must be beaten off. Cut into small pieces. The shape of the cut depends on your imagination and the preferences of the man. You can cut into strips, then the casserole will be more tender. It is possible with small medallions.
- Next, cut the potatoes into small thin circles or cubes.
- Lay out in a baking dish in layers in the following order: pork, potatoes, roast, pork.
- Preparing the fill. To do this, mix sour cream and cream with salt and black pepper. Put the finely chopped garlic, add the egg and beat.
- Pour into a mold and cover with foil.
- We put in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 degrees. Then we get it, remove the foil and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake for another 10-15 minutes without foil.
Before serving, cut the casserole and sprinkle with chopped herbs.
Pork Casserole with Spaghetti
Love Italian cuisine, but are you tired of regular pasta with sauces? Then this recipe is a real find!
- pork pulp - 300 g;
- spaghetti - 400 g;
- carrots - 1 medium;
- tomatoes - 1 pc.;
- onion - 2 pcs.;
- olives - half a can;
- cheese - 200 g;
- spices to taste.
How to cook:
- The meat is beaten and cut into small pieces.
- In butter, fried meat, grated carrots, chopped olives and onions. Spices (necessarily salt and allspice black pepper) and herbs are added here.
- It is necessary to boil spaghetti to a state of semi-preparedness. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate the baking dish with butter. Spaghetti spread. If possible, can be laid out in the form of nests. Add the fried pork on top.
- We cut tomatoes into thin rings. Spread on top of pork.
- Sprinkle generously with grated cheese.
- It remains to put the dish in the oven for 10-15 minutes. The cooking temperature is 180 degrees.
You can use other types of pasta. With spaghetti, the dish is more elegant.
Potato casserole with minced pork
One of the options for pork casserole is the following recipe.
To prepare a dish you must:
- boiled potatoes - 6 large tubers;
- minced pork - 500 g;
- cheese - 200 g;
- tomato paste;
- two onions;
- bell pepper - 1 pc.;
- salt pepper.
- Beat potato with a blender until mashed. Add the raw chicken egg to the cooled mass. Mix thoroughly.
- Minced meat is fried. When frying, add finely chopped onion, bell pepper and tomato paste. Put all the spices in the stuffing. Solim.
- We put it in the form in the following order: potatoes, grated cheese (one third of the total mass), fried minced meat, grated cheese, potatoes, grated cheese (remaining).
- We put in a preheated oven (200 degrees) until a golden crust appears.
Diet pork casserole with vegetables
Bodybuilders do not have to give up pork. Pork tenderloin has one and a half times fewer calories than veal. A delicious and healthy casserole can be prepared on the basis of this product.
- pork tenderloin - 300 g;
- cauliflower - a small head of cabbage;
- cheese 25% fat - 150 g;
- sour cream - 100 g;
- greens, salt, black pepper.
- Eggplant and zucchini are peeled and cut into thin rings. They are laid out in a baking dish (preferably glass or non-stick coating to avoid the use of oil).
- Pork is boiled for 15-20 minutes and cut into medium-sized medallions. Stacked in the second layer.
- Spread thin onion rings.
- The last layer is cauliflower, sorted into medium-sized inflorescences. It can be replaced with broccoli or even ordinary white cabbage.
- In sour cream, add 100 ml of broth left after boiling the tenderloin, finely grated cheese and three cloves of finely chopped garlic. Salt and add pepper.
- Fill our products with the resulting mixture.
- Bake for half an hour. Temperature condition 180 degrees.
- Decorate with herbs.
The components of this casserole can be changed depending on your preferences. For example, if you do not like zucchini, replace them with soaked potatoes. Or just add green beans to the dish and try a new taste.
Casserole with potatoes and pork
Pork casseroles are quick, easy and very tasty. It is easy to experiment with them and surprise your home with a variety of dishes. They are universal: they are suitable for everyday cooking, and for a festive table. In the arsenal of every housewife must be recipes for these casseroles.