Questions and answers

Registration of construction in progress

hello, in the Sterlitamak region there is a property on the site on it, there are documents for everything. When people came to measure the site, the bathhouse and shed were unfinished, on the plan they were marked as construction in progress, now do I need to register the right to them


According to the law, an apartment, a residential building, a room, a garage, a country house, any building or premises (construction), as well as a share in this property, are required to register and pay tax. You will have to declare completion of your objects in the cadastral department and register them.