Modern charlotte has acquired a rich recipe for every taste. Do you want traditional - with apples, do you want spicy - with pears, do you want exotic - with overseas fruits.
Among our housewives, the most popular option, perhaps, is charlotte with kiwi. Preparing quickly and easily, this is a great way to treat unexpected guests and pamper your household with delicious and unusual pastries.
Charlotte with Kiwi
The sourness of the green fruit will add sophistication to the sweet biscuit. This exotic charlotte is better to bake in a wide mold with a hole.
- sugar, flour (200 g each);
- egg (4 pcs.);
- Kiwi (4 pcs.);
- powder (optional).
Despite its culinary ease, the cake is moody. We must try to make sure that the kiwi do not settle to the bottom when baking, otherwise the view of the dessert will not be very presentable. To do this, there is one trick - you need to bake the bottom of the test first, then lay out the filling and finish the job with the top layer.
- Peel the fruit and cut into thin longitudinal plastics.
- Beat sugar, eggs and vanillin until foamy (it is better to use an average mixer speed).
- Pour the flour (sifted) gently into the mixture and stir the dough with a spoon.
- Treat the baking dish with oil, and sprinkle the bottom with semolina. Pour the dough into it and place in a preheated oven for 5 minutes (temperature 180 ° C).
- Remove the tin from the oven, place evenly sliced kiwi in flour and sprinkle them with sugar to taste. Pour the rest of the dough on top. Send back to the oven. After 25 minutes it will be ready.
- Leave the hot dessert in a mold for cooling. And then carefully, so as not to divide the cake into its constituent parts, remove it and decorate with icing sugar.
Charlotte in a slow cooker
Charlotte with apples and kiwi
Charlotte is good because you can experiment with it - mix your favorite fillings. Take traditional apples and kiwi with sourness.
- sugar, flour (250 g each);
- egg (3 pcs.);
- kiwi and apples (2 pcs.);
- powder (optional);
- cinnamon powder or sticks (optional).
Charlotte recipe with kiwi with a trick - so that the capricious fruit was in its place in the middle of the pie, in this case the dessert is prepared in the traditional way without dividing into parts.
- Beat cold eggs with sugar until a thick consistency. The volume should grow 3 times.
- Add flour (sifted), stirring gently. If there is concern that the dough will not rise, add the baking powder in the usual amount.
- Wash and peel the fruit, cut them with thin longitudinal plastics.
- Put cooked apples and kiwi in a baking dish. Grease it in advance with oil and sprinkle with semolina. Fruits are laid out arbitrarily, they can be mixed or alternated in layers.
- Pour the dough evenly into the mold, put a couple of pieces of butter on top. We put the dishes in a hot oven for half an hour. Temperature condition - 180 ° C.
- Check the readiness of the cake with a toothpick, you may have to darken it a little longer.
Leave the finished dessert in a mold so that it cools down a little. Then carefully transfer it to dishes and garnish with icing sugar and cinnamon.
Such an unusual surprise for tea will surprise not only guests, but also household members familiar with your culinary experiments. Charlotte recipes are not only simple, but also economical, which is always true. If you are an inquisitive culinary specialist, do not stop at the filling with kiwi and apples, experiment!