Removable strawberry "Fresco f1" is one of the best and most popular large-fruited varieties with high flavoring indices. The unpretentious new hybrid form of garden strawberries belongs to early ripening and highly productive, feels great in any cultivation region and does not have sensitivity to changes in daylight hours.
Garden remontant strawberry "Freska-f1" forms well-developed and powerful bushes. The average plant height is 25-30 cm. Strawberry bushes are characterized by increased resistance to major diseases and have excellent productivity. The number of peduncles on the bush is significant.
The berries are quite dense, bright red in color, 2-3 cm in diameter. The average weight of marketable berries at the stage of mass crop formation can vary from 10 to 20 g. The taste of berry pulp is very pleasant, sweet and sour. Productivity is high, universal use.
The value of this hybrid form are: resistance to major diseases, unpretentiousness to growing conditions, high winter hardiness, resistance to high temperature conditions.
Remontant strawberry garden "Freska f1" is most often grown from seed material sold by official producers. The main condition for obtaining high-quality seedling material is compliance with the timing of sowing and planting in open ground.
|Duration of sowing seeds||Seedling planting time||Standard landing pattern||Fruiting period|
|From February 20 to March 10-15||In the open ground from June 1 to 10. To the greenhouse from May 10 to June 1||The square-nesting method according to the usual scheme 30x20 cm or the two-line method with row spacing 30-35 cm and the distance between the bushes at least 15-25 cm||On personal plots in central Russia from June 20 to October 10|
The soil mixture for sowing seeds should consist of 3 parts of sand and 5 parts of friable and high-quality humus. It is recommended to decontaminate the soil in the oven for at least 3-4 hours at a temperature of 90-100 ° C. Sowing is carried out on top of moistened and decontaminated nutrient soil, and then covered with plastic wrap.
In the phase of two real leaves, strawberry seedlings should be dived into separate seedling pots and lower the air temperature to 14-16 ° С. High-quality seedlings suitable for planting in open ground or a greenhouse, strong and stocky, it has at least five true leaves.
Varieties and varieties of strawberries
Description of the variety involves standard technology for the cultivation of berry culture. The remontant strawberry of the hybrid form "Freska-f1" is unpretentious in leaving and possesses high adaptability indicators to adverse weather and climatic conditions. The main conditions for obtaining a high and high-quality crop are the duration of daylight hours at the level of 15-17 hours, as well as temperature indicators of air at the stage of active flowering in the range of 21-25 ° C. In addition, the plant needs the following care measures:
- Irrigation Activities at the planting site, water should be warmed up in the sun as the soil dries, but the optimal result is achieved using a modern and effective drip irrigation system for horticultural and garden crops, which allows you to moisten the soil at a depth of the root system of plants.
- When using the drip irrigation system it is allowed to apply liquid fertilizers and mulch strawberry plantings with organics in the form of peat, dry grass or sawdust, as well as high-quality, breathable agrofibre. Mulching of plantings protects the soil and root system of berry plants from overheating, reduces the loss of marketable berries from fruit rot damage, and also reduces the need for weeding and loosening of the soil.
- Loosening the soil after irrigation or heavy rainfall is a mandatory measure to prevent the formation of soil crust and contribute to the destruction of the roots of weeds and a significant improvement in the breathability of the soil.
- In order to protect strawberry bushes from the most common nand berry planting diseases allowed the use of kalbofos, at the rate of 60 g per 10 liters of water or spraying plants before the start of vegetation with 3-4 percent Bordeaux liquid. To protect strawberry bushes from pests in the spring, at the stage of regrowth of new leaves, it is recommended to spray the plants with such a folk remedy as a wormwood broth.
- In autumn, you should take care of the safe wintering of strawberry bushes. To get a decent berry crop for the next year, it is recommended to feed strawberries with complex fertilizers in the fall. Trimming leaves and mustaches of wild strawberries is necessary with a thin pruner or clean sharp garden shears, and then a mulching layer and shelter of strawberry bushes with lapnik are used to protect against freezing.
The early-ripening repairing hybrid form of garden strawberries "Freska f1" is perfect for fresh consumption, as well as in demand for cooking jam, making jam and compote. According to gardeners, the whole berry has just the perfect shape, quite large. The taste of the pulp cannot be expressed in words: it is sweet, but with a slight acidity and a very pleasant aftertaste.
In the first year after sowing, the yield of each bush reaches 0.81-3 kg. Mustache after formation immediately begins to bloom profusely. In household plots, quite often this kind of garden strawberry is grown as a pot culture and, according to gardeners, looks good as a decorative element in hanging planters. The hybrid form is popular in industrial use, including one-year cultivation technology and the cultivation of marketable berries in the autumn-winter period.