The modern rhythm of life practically does not give a person time to stand at the stove for a long time. However, everyone wants an exquisite baking. A compromise between the quality and complexity of the preparation is such a dish as charlotte.
Few can resist the delicious aroma of homemade cakes. She beckons and seduces to try at least a piece. Of course, every woman is a real mistress and one way or another, she wants to pamper her loved ones with culinary masterpieces in the form of cakes and pies, but when it comes to understanding how difficult they are in their performance, I immediately want to throw this venture to hell . Some people do not bake home baking because they carefully monitor their figure, and homemade pies are known to be rich in sugar and flour.
How to find the ideal option that will be tasty and easy to prepare? The solution is charlotte with lingonberries and apples. It is easy to prepare, in addition, it does not require many ingredients. As a result, a fresh home-made tender and delicious pie, suitable for any celebration. In addition, charlotte contains few carbohydrates, which means lovely ladies can not worry about their figure.
Charlotte benefits and nutritional value
Despite the fact that the dish contains flour and sugar, it can be eaten even by people who adhere to a very strict nutrition menu. So 100 grams of charlotte contain about 150 kilocalories. However, it is still better to eat it for breakfast, when the level of glucose in the blood is the lowest. This will help increase the beneficial properties of the product and will not let you get better.
Also, the fruits that make up the filling of the pie are simply a storehouse of vitamins that the body needs for a full life. Vitamins A, C, E, P, as well as potassium, magnesium, zinc, iron, and phosphorus contained in apples and lingonberries will help the systems function properly. Plus, in these fruits there is a lot of fiber, which helps to cleanse the body of toxins, and also has a lot of other useful properties: it speeds up metabolism and helps the digestive system to function better.
So the wise use of charlotte with apples and lingonberries will definitely not harm the figure, but it will give you wonderful taste sensations and energize you for the whole day.
How to cook the best charlotte with lingonberries and apples
“Word”> This recipe is designed for six servings and to prepare it you will need:
• three eggs;
• 50 g of premium quality butter;
• 250 g of lingonberry;
• 700 g of apples (variety to your taste);
• 200 g sugar;
• 150 g flour;
• 1 bag of vanilla sugar;
• 100 g sour cream.
Charlotte cooking step by step
- Wash lingonberries thoroughly. Put it on a paper towel, dry it.
- Wash the apples and peel them from the seeds. Cut apples into medium slices.
- It is necessary to carefully separate the proteins from the yolks.
- Use a mixer - beat the whites until the so-called peaks are formed, that is, the mass will become so magnificent that it will not flow out of the bowl.
- Pour vanilla and plain sugar into proteins, stir and continue whipping with a mixer.
- Insert the yolks and continue whisking on.
- After whipping the proteins, sugar and yolks to a homogeneous state, softened butter should be added to them, pour sour cream. Stir with a spoon.
- Now, stirring the resulting mixture with a spoon, slowly and carefully pour the flour.
- Add lingonberries and apples.
- The baking dish should be greased with butter and sprinkled with breadcrumbs or semolina, then the baking will not stick to the walls.
- Transfer the dough into a mold, bake the cake in a preheated to a temperature of 180 ° C.
- Until the charlotte is covered with a golden crust, bake for about 15-25 minutes, until a beautiful golden crust forms.
Following how you get the charlotte from the oven, cool it well, sprinkle with powdered sugar, gently decorate with fresh apples and lingonberries. You can use nuts in the decoration. If you want apples to add sourness to the pie, use any variety except Antonovka. Here you go! Your charlotte is ready to serve. Enjoy your treats and tea with your near and dear ones!
Previously, almost every housewife had her own, unique recipe and her secrets for cooking such pies. The filling also left a lot of room for creativity: both berries and fruits, as well as vegetables, which made the cake a full-fledged second course, were put into the charlotte. However, many still prefer the classic version of charlotte. Traditionally, it is prepared with the addition of apples and lingonberries, which make the dessert juicy, tasty and very healthy.
Features of cooking charlotte with berries
Each dish contains in the process of cooking some nuances that will help make it even more delicious. Pastries such as charlotte are no exception. Using a specific recipe for making a pie, and using the tips below, you can create a culinary masterpiece that will definitely appeal to you:
- Apples for cooking should choose sweet varieties, so as not to interrupt the taste of the cake. The necessary "sourness" will add cranberries.
- If the kitchen turned out to be only sour varieties - it does not matter: this can always be fixed by adding more sugar to the dough.
- Fruits can be laid out both up and split the pie into two layers. To do this, you need to pour half the dough into the mold, lay out the fruits and only then pour the second half. At the end, you need to lay out the fruit again.
- If the cake does not seem juicy enough, or wants to increase the taste of the dessert, in addition to large slices, add finely chopped apples to the dough. This will add flavor and not spoil the appearance of the dessert.
- In order to enhance the palatability of apples, you can add dumb cinnamon to the dough. However, the main thing is not to overdo it so that the cake is not bitter.
Recipe for Charlotte with apples and lingonberries
Following these steps step by step, you can easily cook charlotte at home in just 1.5 hours, while spending a minimum of effort.
The following ingredients will be required.:
• apples - 1 kg .;
• lingonberry - 100-150 gr. (if you previously decided to freeze the berries, then you can use the result of your labors and add them to the cake);
• eggs - 3 pcs.;
• sugar - 1 tbsp .;
• flour - 1 tbsp .;
• baking powder for dough - approximately 0.5 sachets;
• soda - 0.5 tsp;
• citric acid - 0.5 tsp;
• butter (necessary for lubricating the form) - 15 g;
• icing sugar, cinnamon (for decoration) - optional.
For those who are just starting to cook charlotte, it will be easier to use this recipe and knead the dough on their own. It is also worth noting that the berries that will be added to the dough should not be thawed. It is worth putting them frozen so that they retain their shape, do not spread during baking.
1. Beat eggs with sugar. Continue until a stable foam is formed.
2. Mix flour, citric acid, soda, add baking powder and pour into the egg-sugar mass. Stir thoroughly until a dough is formed.
3. Add lingonberries and, if desired, finely chopped apples. Mix gently.
4. Pour the dough into a pre-greased form. Garnish with apples on top.
5. Bake in the oven for about half an hour at a temperature of 200 ° C. It is important not to look into it before the end of this period, so that the dough can take its proper shape and not be "blown away".
At the end of the baking process, you need to get the dough of their oven and let it cool slightly so that during the presentation of the dish the charlotte does not fall apart and has a presentable appearance.
How to serve charlotte on the table
Traditionally, after baking, you can sprinkle charlotte, for example, with powdered sugar or cinnamon, arrange elegantly sliced apple slices in circles of the dish. Also a good serving option is a charlotte with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Charlotte with apples and lingonberries is an ideal dish that can be prepared in any season. Whether it’s winter or summer, cake products can always be found in the nearest store and, spending a minimum of time on cooking, enjoy a delicious dessert.