Cucumber "Murashka f1" from the well-known and well-established producer "Gavrish" is included in the State Register for cultivation in garden plots and household plots and is recommended for cultivation by small farms. Most often grown in protected ground.
Goosebump f1 cucumbers are a bee-pollinated hybrid form, which compares favorably with early maturity and is widely used for salting, canning, as well as fresh. The fruits have a very aligned, cylindrical shape, and their size does not exceed 15 cm. Cucumbers of this hybrid form are coarse, with black pubescence and crispy, without the presence of bitterness pulp. The average weight of the fetus varies from 85 to 105 g.
The plant is highly leafy, of medium plaiting, with bright green leaves, forming from 4 to 6 ovaries in each node. Leaves of medium size, smooth, irregularly serrate along the edge. Fruiting occurs a month and a half after the appearance of cucumber seedlings. It is characterized mainly by the female type of flowering, which allows you to get a yield of about 7.5 kg from each cucumber bush.
Advantages and disadvantages
The main advantage of the "Goosebump f1" cucumber is the formation of a high and very stable crop, as well as the presence of the following advantages:
- the possibility of growing in open and closed ground;
- good taste and lack of bitterness;
- beautiful appearance of the fruit;
- relatively high resistance to cucumber diseases (to cladosporiosis and powdery mildew);
- universality of the use of fruits.
To obtain a high yield, it is recommended to follow the cultivation technology and grow as a seedling culture.
How to grow cucumbers
Sowing seeds in the ground
Cucumber "Goosebump f1" rises well and grows by direct sowing on ridges. Sowing cucumber seeds in open ground is required only when the temperature of the soil reaches + 18-23 ° C. Cucumbers need highly fertile, neutral, drained, well-nutrient-rich soils. The following rules should be followed when sowing:
- preparation of seeds through sorting, heating and hardening contributes to an increase in overall yield and early production;
- belated crops in the ground very often cause a decrease in productivity and loss of moisture in the soil on the ridges;
- srednepletistye cucumbers are recommended to be sown in an ordinary way, observing a distance between rows of 70 cm;
- the application of the square-nesting method of sowing cucumber crops can significantly reduce the cost of processing row spacings;
- the seeding depth of the seed material is 3-4 cm, and when cultivated on light soils, it is allowed to deepen by 5-6 cm;
- scheme of sowing seeds from 2.5 to 3 plants per square meter of ridges.
Under the cucumber, it is very important to fertilize at the stage of the main soil refueling on the ridges. However, fertilizing in the process of caring for crops also has good efficiency.
Seedling method of growing
When cultivating crawfish "Goosebump f1" a very good result shows planting seedlings, which are grown according to the following requirements:
- equally important measures when growing seedlings are timely watering and top dressing, as well as the creation of an optimal hydrothermal regime;
- after filling the containers with nutritious soil, it should be well moistened and the seeds deepened by about 1.5-2 cm;
- after sowing, the containers are covered with a transparent film and installed in a warm and well-lit place, maintaining the temperature at + 20-25 ° C;
- from time to time, air-covered containers should be aired to prevent germination of seedlings;
- before transplanting to a permanent place, the seedlings should be fed about 2-3 times, and the first fertilizer application is carried out after the first true leaflet appears;
- For plant nutrition, it is recommended to use a mixture of superphosphate, bird droppings, ammonium nitrate and potassium sulfate, which is diluted in warm water and used for irrigation.
To seedlings before planting in a permanent place did not outgrow and was strong, it is necessary to use the mode of re-exposure. The use of special Flora lamps gives a good result. It is also possible to use standard fluorescent lamps, which must be placed above the seedlings with a distance of 40-50 cm. The illumination of cucumber seedlings is carried out about 14 hours daily.
A few days before planting, you need to harden the seedlings, taking containers with plants to the street. When replanting, the soil lump should be as moist as possible, which will facilitate the extraction of the plant from the container. Planting scheme 50x60 cm or in an ordinary way with a distance between rows of 70 cm and between plants of 15-20 cm.
Crop Care Rules
The hybrid is quite resistant to diseases of cucumbers, unpretentious, does not require special care, well tolerates irregular collection. Caring for the hybrid form of crawfish "Goosebump f1" consists of timely watering, weeding and loosening of the soil. The main plant care activities are as follows:
- For irrigation, warm water is used at the rate of two buckets per square meter.
- For the first feeding, cow manure or bird droppings are used, fermented in containers with water and diluted in a proportion of 1:10; the second is carried out with diluted mullein with the addition of a spoonful of superphosphate or nitroammophoska to a fertilizer bucket; the third - a complex fertilizer intended for vegetable garden crops.
- For proper formation, the main stem of the plant should be pinched after the fifth or sixth leaf, and the side shoots should be 40 cm long.
- To protect against diseases, systematic preventive spraying of plants with special chemicals is used.
How to care for cucumbers
We also offer you to get acquainted with the varietal characteristics of cucumbers "Libella".
The seeds of the "Murashka f1" cucumber are currently produced by several companies, however, the high quality and almost 100% germination rate were noted in the seed material from the company "Vegetable Lux". Cucumbers with timely harvest grow small, bumpy and very tasty.
When cultivated in open ground, the vial is not observed, and fruiting continues until late autumn. This excellent hybrid with excellent taste is really not demanding in care and easily tolerates irregular watering, some shading, as well as adverse weather conditions that negatively affect the yield of many other varieties.