Sometimes you don’t know where to adjust the serum. The one that turns out if the cottage cheese is done at home, independently. After all, this product is beautiful, fresh and very healthy.
The best use for whey is to make dough based on it. As a rule, it is not too burdened with baking, then the products are surprisingly lush, directly airy. Amazing pies with a variety of fillings are baked from such a test, or even fry them in a skillet.
But you can also bake muffin on whey, only in this option it is better to put yeast in the dough. There are a variety of recipes, get acquainted with the most interesting.
Unleavened pastry whey pies
They are done instantly: the dough is kneaded in 10 minutes, the same amount goes to prepare the toppings, the same amount is needed to form the pies. And they bake quickly, 15-20 minutes - that's all.
- whey from cottage cheese - ½ liter;
- white flour - 4 tbsp .;
- soda (no need to extinguish) - 1 tsp;
- 1 tbsp. l butter;
- 1 egg
- vegetable oil: 3 tbsp. l in the dough, 2 tbsp. l for greasing a baking sheet;
- feta cheese or Adyghe cheese - 400 g;
- dill - 50 g.
How to cook:
- Add the flour mixed with soda and salt to the whey, we get a soft dough. Knead him, greasing his palms with oil.
- For the filling of feta cheese or Adyghe cheese with tiny hands, mix with egg, butter and chopped dill.
- Divide the dough into balls, each of them roll out and distribute the filling. We make square pies in the manner of classic khachapuri. We bake it.
Served fried pies with egg and onion on whey
This recipe contains whey yeast dough. It is not too burdened with baking, and not particularly sweet. It makes excellent pies with a variety of fillings, for example, meat or cabbage. In our case, it is green onion with boiled eggs.
- serum - ½ l;
- flour - 5 tbsp .;
- dry yeast - 1 tbsp. l .;
- 1 egg
- 60 g margarine;
- 1 tsp salts;
- sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- 40 g of vegetable oil.
- eggs - 5 pcs.;
- feathers of green onions - 300 g;
- 40 g margarine;
- separately frying oil - about ½ liter.
- We warm some whey, add sugar and breed yeast.
- Melt margarine, let it cool.
- Separately, in a bowl, mix the heated whey with beaten egg, salt, butter and margarine, according to the recipe.
- Combine this mixture with the blossoming yeast, knead the dough, adding flour in small portions. The dough is elastic and tender. We cover it and set it to come.
- Cooking the filling. Cook and chop eggs, cut feathers nicely, mix, salt and season with margarine.
- We crumble the approached dough, wait for the second rise. After waiting, we take in the butchering.
- On a table sprinkled with flour, pull the dough into a tourniquet, cut into pieces. We roll them out, put the filling and sculpt the pies. Fry in a skillet with boiling oil.
You can use ready-made whey for the test, which is sold in stores. After all, not everyone makes home-made cottage cheese, but you want to bake light dough. Perfect baking will be obtained on whey even without yeast.
Light yeast-free dough for pies and rolls on whey
- flour - 4 tbsp .;
- serum - 1 tbsp .;
- sugar - 6 tbsp. l .;
- salt - ½ tsp;
- 4 eggs;
- 8 tbsp. l olive oil.
- In a warm place, put a dough for the night from 1 cup of whey and 1 cup of flour. She is not particularly active, but the next morning she starts to bubble.
- Knead the dough, adding the rest of the flour and all other components to the dough. The dough, not an example of dough, is more active, you have to punch.
- When the dough is suitable for the second time, it must be taken to work and molded buns or pies. The top of the products is smeared with a mixture of yolk and milk, they are baked for about half an hour. The filling of the pies can be vegetable, meat and sweet.
Easy and simple baking without whey dough
Oven sweet yeast pies on whey
The more muffins in the dough, the more powerful the yeast should be. For rich pies, let's look for live, pressed yeast.
- serum - 700 g;
- sugar - 500-600 g;
- pressed yeast - 100 g;
- 250 g margarine;
- flour - up to 2 kg;
- eggs - 5 pcs.;
- 150 ml of vegetable oil.
How to cook:
- We start with dough: dissolve the yeast in warm whey, add 2-3 tablespoons of flour and 1 tablespoon of sugar. We put the dough in a quiet warm place for 15 minutes.
- Grind the eggs with margarine, vanilla and sugar, add the suitable dough. Sprinkle the flour gradually, as the dough thickens, we begin to add oil. As a result, we get the dough is elastic, tough, it takes about half the oil.
- We put the dough to approach, we crush, we take it to work after the second rise.
- If there is no suitable filling, you can simply form small buns, grease with yolk and bake. And you can make pies with jam, or with nuts mixed with whipped protein and sugar. Such products are suitable right before our eyes, they are baked for about 15 minutes. If, when preparing to bake, put them in the oven not too hot, at 180 ° C, then they will still grow up.
Serum Free Yeast Buns
Bread from dough without yeast will be very lush and delicious. If you add whole-grain flour or bran into it, then this will only add benefits. The dough for such rolls should be cooked in the evening.
To make buns you need:
- serum - 310-340 g;
- flour - 455-485 g;
- rye flour - 455-485 g;
- bran - 85-100 g;
- salt - 4-7 g;
- sour cream - 25-35 g;
- sugar - 12-15 g;
- caraway seeds - 15-17 g.
- Insist the serum in a warm place for 5-6 days (add sour cream to it to accelerate fermentation).
- Add all ingredients to the resulting whey and knead the bread dough (it should not spread).
- Crush the finished dough with flour, cover with a plastic bag and leave until morning.
- Prepare a baking sheet sprinkled with semolina or flour.
- Put the formed buns from the infused dough into it and put in the oven, heated to 185-205 degrees.
- As soon as the buns are sent to the oven, the temperature in it should be reduced by 20-25 degrees.
- Bake the rolls for 45-55 minutes.
Baked yeast-free rolls should be covered with a towel and allowed to cool slightly.
If you change or add spicy herbs in the dough, then such rolls will turn out even tastier.
Butter Glazed Serum Cinnamon Buns
- whey - 200 g;
- flour - ½ kg;
- yeast - 1 sachet of high-speed;
- sugar - 120 g;
- cinnamon sugar - ½ kg;
- 120 g butter;
- yolks from chicken eggs - 3 pcs.;
- vanilla - 1 g;
- salt - 1 tsp;
- curd mass - 250 g;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil.
- orange sugar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- icing sugar - 3 tbsp. l .;
- 1 tbsp. l lemon juice;
- water - 2 tbsp. l
- Dissolve the yeast in the heated whey.
- Melted butter and cool. Not all, only 5/6 of the total. Mix vegetable oil, 2 egg yolks, salt and sugar with it. One yolk and the remaining oil will go to grease the buns.
- We add yeast, vanillin to this mixture, add flour, and gradually we get the dough. Dividing it in half, grease each part with oil and send it to come.
- We knead the dough twice and proceed to the manufacture of buns. From one part we will make cinnamon rolls, snails, and from the other - the same, but with curd filling.
- Making snail buns. To do this, having rolled out the dough from the dough, grease it with soft butter, densely sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- We roll the layer into a roll, cut across the washers 2 cm thick. We lay the buns on a baking sheet, let them stand for 15-20 minutes. Before putting in the oven, mix the yolk with sour cream and sugar, grease the buns on top. We bake it.
- The following buns are made with curd filling. The basis is a sweet curd mass. We lubricate the formation with it, then we make the same snails. After they bake and cool, cover them with orange glaze.
Serum baking is light and airy. It’s nice to work with such a test, it’s not capricious. Whey is an inexpensive and affordable product, you can cook a lot with it using rolls, pies, fried and baked, with various fillings.